The WP Daily Post word prompt today is Risky
What in the world am I going to do with the word, RISKY. Phrases like Go with God, Proceed with caution, Be careful—these are my mantras. I don’t jump out of windows.
I don’t yearn to run with the bulls and I don’t gamble away hard-earned dollars. When we go to Las Vegas, I know exactly how much I’m going to lose. After I lose, I’m fine tagging along, drinking and eating. No going out on a limb for this girl. Getting on the I-94 Expressway is enough of a risk for me. So, I considered my cowardice and came up with 10 reasons that I combined into five.
I don’t take risks because:
- I may lose my life—my money—my love
- I may break something on my body
- I may be the only one who actually goes through with it (you know how people are)
- I’ll give the impression that I’m impulsive—crazy—foolish
- The risk might not be worth the sacrifice
If you’re reading this away from home, call me when you’re done so that I know you’re safe!